After a royal entrance, Rihanna took the stage with some fierce cat eyes, playing the role of the night’s Givency-clad Cleopatra ruling the crowd from her throne on a huge Egyptian-themed stage. In addition to her brand new pair of Air Yeezy IIs, Rihanna rocked some see-through biker shorts shorts, a bold red lip and leather while rocking out through an entire set filled with her biggest hits like “Only Girl In The World,” “We Found Love” and “S&M.” Jay-z joined her on stage for ‘Umbrella’ and the two also performed “Talk That Talk” for the first time ever.
Rihanna made sure she put on a show worth remembering with style, swag and some pretty decent vocals (esp. on ‘Love The Way You Lie II).
- Keri Hilson Celebrates Her Birthday mediacheckout.net/2012/12/keri-h… 4 years ago
- Chief Keef Slapped With Child Support Papers mediacheckout.net/2012/12/chief-… 4 years ago
- Diddy Drops A Big Hint That Cassie pregnant mediacheckout.net/2012/12/diddy-… 4 years ago
- Karrueche Spotted Driving Chris Brown’s Porsche Panamera mediacheckout.net/2012/12/karrue… 4 years ago
- Chris Brown Apologizes For Weed Pics mediacheckout.net/2012/12/chris-… 4 years ago