For Mother’s Day, Tina Douglas sat down with her successful daughter and talked about the long line of strong women in their family and the best advice she ever gave Ashanti. As for her mom’s best advice, “You always taught me to be a leader and not a follower and I remember that from elementary school.”
The pair were then joined by baby sister Shia who joined in some hugs and kisses and wished Tina a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Keri Hilson Celebrates Her Birthday mediacheckout.net/2012/12/keri-h… 5 years ago
- Chief Keef Slapped With Child Support Papers mediacheckout.net/2012/12/chief-… 5 years ago
- Diddy Drops A Big Hint That Cassie pregnant mediacheckout.net/2012/12/diddy-… 5 years ago
- Karrueche Spotted Driving Chris Brown’s Porsche Panamera mediacheckout.net/2012/12/karrue… 5 years ago
- Chris Brown Apologizes For Weed Pics mediacheckout.net/2012/12/chris-… 5 years ago