She recently hit up the British comedy/talk show Jonathan Ross for a performance of ‘Talk That Talk’ as well as some small talk about the single life, controversy and competition. During the interview, she discussed her obsession with Adele , being kicked off a farmer’s land in Ireland doing her ‘We Found Love’ video shoot and admitted to being competitive with other female artists. According to Rihanna, women have bigger egos than men and can not stand to see other women do better than us. She also revealed in the interview that although people find her performances and the way she dances as sexual, she believes it’s a cultural thing. That’s just the way they move in Barbados.
- Keri Hilson Celebrates Her Birthday mediacheckout.net/2012/12/keri-h… 5 years ago
- Chief Keef Slapped With Child Support Papers mediacheckout.net/2012/12/chief-… 5 years ago
- Diddy Drops A Big Hint That Cassie pregnant mediacheckout.net/2012/12/diddy-… 5 years ago
- Karrueche Spotted Driving Chris Brown’s Porsche Panamera mediacheckout.net/2012/12/karrue… 5 years ago
- Chris Brown Apologizes For Weed Pics mediacheckout.net/2012/12/chris-… 5 years ago