First, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Tuesday that the couple was entitled to the superstar treatment they got at Lenox Hill that has been criticized by other new parents, because the famous pair shelled out the cash for it.
Bloomberg defended the rumored $1.3 million spent at the hospital by the couple to ensure absolute secrecy, saying it helped subsidize health care for others, according to DNAinfo. The celebrity parents were at the center of controversy after a new dad whose twins were in the NICU at Lenox Hill said he was barred from seeing his babies while the famous family was on the move inside the hospital.
“If [the hospital] got paid a lot of money and it let them provide services to other people who don’t have insurance or can’t afford it, I’m not so sure it’s a bad thing,” Bloomberg told reporters at an unrelated press conference.
- Keri Hilson Celebrates Her Birthday mediacheckout.net/2012/12/keri-h… 4 years ago
- Chief Keef Slapped With Child Support Papers mediacheckout.net/2012/12/chief-… 4 years ago
- Diddy Drops A Big Hint That Cassie pregnant mediacheckout.net/2012/12/diddy-… 4 years ago
- Karrueche Spotted Driving Chris Brown’s Porsche Panamera mediacheckout.net/2012/12/karrue… 4 years ago
- Chris Brown Apologizes For Weed Pics mediacheckout.net/2012/12/chris-… 4 years ago